Washington County Water Conservancy District
Karry Rathje, Communications Director
Utah Division of Water Resources
Marcie Larson, WE3 Section Manager
Follow @LPPUtah on Twitter.
Thank you for taking the time to read this comment policy regarding our official social media.
Please be advised that tweets, replies, retweets posted about Lake Powell Pipeline (LPP) are monitored. All content is public and subject to disclosure pursuant to the Government Records Access and Management Act.
We encourage engagement as it relates to the topic being discussed including questions and/or comments regarding the LPP. We expect comments to generally be courteous and respectful of other views.
While LPP does not discriminate against views or opinions posted to its Twitter account, LPP reserves the right to block a user for the reasons listed below. The tweet, reply or retweet is:
- Obscene, indecent, harassing, violent, threatening, profane, abusive, or vulgar;
- Contains libelous, slanderous, or defamatory content, or is a personal attack;
- Contains hate speech or offensive terms directed at race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, religion, or disability;
- Promotes or endorses commercial services or products, is an advertisement, or is spam;
- Promotes a political campaign or is lobbying;
- Violates the legal ownership interest of another party, copyright or intellectual property rights of Twitter’s terms of service or any laws or regulations;
- Contains links;
- Is clearly off-topic; or
- Suggests or encourages illegal, dangerous, or destructive activity.
If you have questions about this comment policy or how we apply it, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.